Sunday, November 28, 2004

"Take a chance, you just might grow... Take a chance you stupid ho" (Gwen Stefani)

In her debut solo single (much maligned for sounding "exactly like a No Doubt track", but with a very funky Alice-inspired vid), Ms Gwen Stefani is squawking at me, "What You Waitin' For?" It is, frankly, starting to piss me off (not the song -- which is actually quite catchy :) -- but the question, which I've been askin' myself more and more of late). Well here it comes -- a list of things I'm "waitin'" for...


for a certain someone's approval

for someone else to make the first move

for the muse to strike

to have enough spare cash to get my car serviced

for Australians to get sick of John Howard

to hear whether I still have a job after Christmas

to have certainty


Question: What You Waitin' For?


4 Comments:

Blogger jet x said...

eh! dont you go dissin' gwennie baby!
She's got way better dress-sense than me, and i dig that track, espesh cos she's got the line:
"Take a chance you stupid hoe" into the top 40!
hehehe.
xJ

Mon Nov 29, 12:04:00 pm 2004  
Blogger Calaloola said...

Hey, I'm a Gwen fan from way back: Tragic Kingdom was my fave album in Year 8 ;)

Mon Nov 29, 01:54:00 pm 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey do you like free stuff? freebies or samples?

I like this blog and i found nice free coffee sample on it and its good i know of a good site for free coffee sample

Its number one site on the web for free coffee sample

Check it out at free coffee sample

Sun Nov 06, 03:01:00 pm 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey do you like free stuff? freebies or samples?

I like this blog and i found nice free product sample on it and its good i know of a good site for free product sample

Its number one site on the web for free product sample

Check it out at free product sample

Sun Nov 06, 04:30:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home